Public Works Permitting

The Public Works department is using a new, electronic permitting system called iPW. 

You can find directions below for services such as:

Additional information can be found on the Public Works department page.

Or, you can go into iPW directly.

Enter iPW

Additional services coming soon include: 

  • Register with Public Works
  • File for Emergency Work
  • Determine if your Public Works Documents Need to be Signed & Sealed
  • Apply for Public Works Construction Permit
  • Apply for Public Works Non-Construction Permit
  • Apply for a Dewatering Permit