Request Traffic Calming on a Street

Are you concerned about speeding or cut-thru traffic in your neighborhood? The City wants to keep neighborhoods safe for pedestrians. To determine if a speed hump or traffic circle is needed, the City of Miami can do a traffic study in your area and create solutions to unsafe conditions. 


Report the Traffic Problem

Complete our traffic form to describe your concerns and the location, in detail.

Traffic Calming Request

We Will Review

The City will review and decide if a traffic study is needed. We will log the concern and identify if there are a high number of crashes, or if there are any notable safety improvements that may be made.

We Will Follow up With You

You will be notified by the Office of Transportation with recommendations based on those results. Keep in mind the process can take up to four months.

Appeal, if Desired

If you feel unsatisfied with the recommendations, you may appeal within six months of the city's response by repeating this process. 

If you have questions or need additional information, please contact us at (305) 416-1200.