Select Dates & Get a Theater Estimate
If you have any questions, you can reach us at (305) 960-4684 between 7AM and 4PM Monday - Friday.
Get a Theater Estimate
Complete the Reservation Form.
Once the theater has confirmed you date is available, they will send you a reservation form to be completed.
Once we receive the reservation form, we will send you an invoice for a deposit of $205.00 for each day you'd like to reserve the theater.
Deposit payment must be made within seven days of receipt of the invoice in order to hold your dates.
TIP: Your invoice has all the information required in order to make your payment. If the final documents for your event are not turned in within 30 days of your event, you will lose your deposit (see below).
NOTE: Use the "transaction ID" on your invoice to make payment, below.
Review Required Documents.
Prior to your event, you will receive by email the following documents:
- Full invoice for event
- Sample insurance (If you are providing your own insurance)
- Sample of 501C3 (If you are providing proof of non-profit)
- Sample of Catering License (If you are selling alcohol or food)
- Sample of Visa Requirements (If your artist is foreign)
- Direct Deposit Form
You must submit the following documents in-person or via mail no less than 30 days prior to your event. You must also submit payment, per your final invoice, 30 days prior to your event.
Deliver documents to:
Manuel Airtime Theater - Attn: Yunior Santana
900 SW 1st St
Miami, FL, 33190
- Three, original signed and notarized contracts
- Proof of Insurance
- Proof of payment
- 20 complimentary tickets
- Any other required documentation specified in the email that was sent to you
- If documents are not in our possession 30 days prior to your event, your deposit will be lost
Confirmation of Event.
You will receive an email confirming that your event is approved within 72 hours.